Please fill out the form below for appointment scheduling and other questions. You may also call us at 215-822-5680.
Mon - Fri: 8:30AM - 6PM
Sat: 9AM - 3PM
57 E. Butler Ave
Chalfont, PA 18914
Fall Care for Your Vehicle
Basic auto care goes a long way toward improving the safety and
dependability of a vehicle. Fall Car Care maintenance procedures to help make
sure your car is operating at its best before winter arrives.
Taking a little time for
auto care now can help you avoid the headaches of a costly emergency
- Check all fluids, including engine oil, power steering, brake and transmission as well as windshield washer solvent and antifreeze/coolant.
- Check the hoses and belts to make sure they are not cracked, brittle, frayed, loose or showing signs of excessive wear.
- Check the battery and replace if necessary. Make sure the connection is clean, tight and corrosion-free.
- Check the brake system annually and have the brake linings, rotors and drums inspected at each oil change.
- Inspect the exhaust system for leaks, damage and
broken supports or hangers if there is an unusual noise. Exhaust leaks
can be dangerous and must be corrected without delay.
- Check the engine to make sure it is delivering the best balance of power and fuel economy and producing the lowest level of emissions.
- Check the heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system as proper heating and cooling performance is critical for interior comfort and safety reasons, such as defrosting.
- Inspect the steering and suspension system annually, including shock absorbers, struts and chassis parts such as ball joints, tie rod ends and other related components.
- Check the tires, including tire pressure and tread.
Uneven wear indicates a need for wheel alignment. Tires should also be
checked for bulges and bald spots.
- Check the wipers and lighting so that you can see
and be seen. Check that all interior and exterior lighting is working
properly and replace worn wiper blades so you can see clearly when
driving during precipitation.
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.